i’m really struggling to write lately, i’m not sure why but here’s a few things ive learnt while i’ve been avoiding to do it.
- you’ve got to have tact with people. i’ve recently experienced that many people do not have this quality. manners, respect & class are still very much in fashion in my life. i’ve also learnt that my personality is who i am but my attitude is based on how you treat me. okay then. thanks then. fucking bye then.
- living & fucking learning. that’s what i’m busy doing. being in someone else shoes for a day makes you gain massive perspective on yourself. i feel like a part of my soul is brand new & developed so much personally. what a feeling!
- nowadays its about developing a user-friendly & user-interface experience to involve & capture the consumer. what about a user-experience involving your real-time. time is so fucking precious you’ve got to do things now & maximize your free time to live the life you want to. take days off work (its really not going to stop without you), go on many weekends away, ride a horse, go on a boat, fly high in the sky. because that’s what you’ll remember one-day. breathing fresh air & basking in the sun watching the clouds go by is absolute bliss ♥ & perhaps with a beer in your hand.
- we all have a strong history & story behind each & everyone of us. of course we do. however, i’ve learnt that this does not give anyone a free pass to treat people with disrespect because xyz has happened to them in their past.
- throwing yourself into exercise of any kind feels incredible & it’s a perfect distraction. loves.